How to get rid of acne scars on the face is actually quite a difficult way. Because we often have tried some remedies that are said to be work for removing acne scars, yet the acne scars are somehow still unhealed or very difficult to heal. It takes a long time to make acne scars that arise due to acne breakouts or as a result of hand squeezed is gone and leaving no trace.
In this article, we will share tips on how to remove acne scars that do not cause black spots on the face. Before that, we will explain what the cause of acne breakouts can be imprinted on the face in a long time and how to avoid acne in the first place.
- Do not squeeze or pressed acne, either in the face or other body parts, especially if the hand is used to squeeze the acne is not clean.
Doing so will only lead to infection because bacteria enter through open acne scars, so it will certainly make the scar due to acne increasingly widespread and imprint.
- Avoid high-fat foods, and also you should consume foods that contain lots of vitamin C because they are good for the skin and face, so that if any injuries occur, the body will quickly regenerate the skin again so as to minimize scars including acne scars.
- Do not let your face to expose with dirty, dust and pollution because it increases your risk of getting dirty and acne breakouts. To avoid this condition, wear a helmet and mask when you use a motorcycle and wash your face regularly and regularly.
By doing so, our face will be spared from acne and acne scars. That is how to remove acne scars on the face in natural and traditional ways, without causing bad side effects such as on the use of medicine to remove acne scars.
- Sliced tomatoes, slice tomatoes as needed and then sticking to acne scars.
- Grated onion, take onion to taste then grate and apply to the face of acne scars.
- Honey and egg white, just mix egg white and honey, stir and paste on acne scars.
Now that you know some tips on how to remove acne scars, you can apply the above tips to fight your acne problem.